RoadRepair has specialists with many years of experience who perfectly master our innovative technology and materials. You can provide competent information about the various ways of maintenance and optimal, sustainable solutions. Properly used, this type of road maintenance can extend the life of the road surface and thus eliminates repairs. The competent authority / institution can thus save considerable costs without degrading the quality of the road network.
RoadRepair provides on-site training to bring participants up to speed and enable them to work more efficiently.
Companies, authorities and institutions can register for the following courses:
- Less disability – fast and safe Repairs without hindering traffic.
- Working Green – Environmentally friendly alternatives to sustainable path maintenance.
- Sustainable repair – Carry out good repairs so that no follow-up repairs are necessary for years.
- Use of mobile reporting systems for communities.
For companies, the following courses are also offered:
- RR Patchmatic – New high-pressure technology makes repairs even easier.
- InfraRed RoadRepair System – Recycling and Renovation of Damaged Asphalt
- Optimum use of cold asphalt: RR ColdMix, RR Reactive Asphalt, RR Liquid Asphalt
- RR Ultra 2K asphalt: for extreme conditions and challenging terrain
Each course will be given on-site, depending on demand and interest. The courses last one day and are completed with a certificate.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: +31 74 76 76 281 | Online (via contact and advice)